Intelligens develops automated VAT flows on CML loans through Derived Flow logic that Capitalises VAT onto Contracts. This development ensures that VAT calculations are determined through VAT configuration and no longer requires multiple conditions to be added to a contract for each VAT-able charge. It also ensures that compound capitalised calculations can project future VAT flows to ensure that the repayment installment correctly pays off the loan without needing a final repayment condition to cleanup the loan.
Capitalised VAT Calculations on CML loans
- Reflex 1.17 – The all new migration tool for SAP FlexGL has arrived — REFLEX,the popular new-GL conversion tool has just been upgraded. The new migration tool is packed with new features making the conversion simpler, easier to control, understandable and drives the project delivery process. With added support functionality for non-leading ledgers, post conversion fixes and reconciliation reports. This product is a must have for all SAP [...]
- SPM Multi Dimensional Pricing — Intelligens develops its multi-dimensional pricing module for SAP. If you price from Spreadsheets or use multiple variable components in your pricing then SPM is the product to use. With multi-currency support and auditable results, ugg outlet clinton crossing castle rock SPM can integrate into existing pricing, while taking advantage of existing pricing [...]
- BW – SASOL Polymer Business reporting — Intelligens helps the Polymers business unit successfully implement the BW Business Reporting solution this month. The solution is based on Profitability Analysis and is the driver for the price to profitability initiative currently running in the Sasol [...]
- Yahoo Market Data feed — Intelligens develops real-time market data feed between SAP and Yahoo Finance. This development is direct from SAP and updates every 2-3 seconds. Critical for trading platforms and environments that needs accurate forex market [...]
- SWIFT Integration to SAP DME — Intelligens has successfully developed the integration to the SWIFT Banking platform. The development integrates SAP Financial payments via DME into SAP TRM correspondence. SAP TRM then manages the status control on payments issued over the SWIFT network. This ensures that pre-screening and ACK processing is enabled through a consistent frontend to business [...]