Intelligens Warehousing excellence - "Optimal blend of People, Process, System and Technology"
Warehouse Maturity Index
Warehouse Cycle: Plan, Execute, Measure, Adjust
Warehouse Planning Excellence
* Advanced Supply Chain planning Integration
* Transportation integration (Inbound/Outbound)
* Warehouse capacity planning
* Supply Chain collaboration: Vendor ASN (batch, expiry date, packing)
* Warehouse activity and resource scheduling
Warehouse Execution Excellence
* Product recognition (Handling unit management, Batch management)
* Product traceability (Barcode, RFID)
* System guided processes (receiving, putaway, replenishment, picking, packing, loading and dispatch)
* Dynamic Task and Resource allocation
* Optimal technology integration: RFID, Barcode scanning, Voice Guided, ASRS
* Real Time Measurement of all activities
Warehouse Measurement and Performance Excellence
* Real Time performance feedback (actual vs planned)
* Dash boarding cockpits for all Key processes.
* Organisational Structure designed to promote speed and agility in key to decision making.