Intelligens support Transnet pipelines with its second phase Portal development. This functionality ensures that customer deliveries are managed down to truck detail levels and ensures that accurate deliveries are made to Transnet customers. The enhancements also successfully simplify complex processes and capture into dashboards that are easily read and controlled. This development uses advanced object oriented dynamic web dynpro development ensuring that external parties can transact with Transnet through their portal systems.
TPL Netweaver Development Phase 2
- Reflex Migrates Platinum Mine — REFLEX announces another successful FLEX/GL migration and at platinum mine. With 20 years of data, 90 million line items migrated and a business restructure, Reflex stood front and center on [...]
- Reflex selected for Coca-Cola Cambodia conversion — Reflex excited to be selected by Coca-Cola Cambodia for their SAP Flex/GL [...]
- Reflex migrates Flex/GL for AEL — REFLEX has another success story at AEL. With fantastic support from implementation partners the conversion was done quickly, effectively and in [...]
- RCL Foods – Vector Logistics puts Siamease SAP Automation through its paces — Intelligens is pleased to announce that RCL FOODS has begun its roll-out of SIAMEASE across its SAP landscape. With VECTOR LOGISTICS first in line with this roll out, their skilled SAP specialists are no strangers to SAP, michael kors c 1002 c 905 so we are really pleased that they have added Siamease to their suite [...]
- Grindrod adopts Siamease for Production Support — [...]